Art Classes for Kids + Teens
Registration and Refund Policies for Classes and Workshops
- Full payment must accompany registration and is nonrefundable.
- Class fees will not be prorated for any reason.
- Payment must be made by cash, check, or credit card (a 5% convenience fee will be added for credit card transactions).
- Late registrations are welcome with space available and permission of the instructor.
- Unless otherwise noted, classes are open to participants age 16 and older.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Crossroads Art Center or the course instructor reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment five to seven days prior to the first scheduled class.
- A full refund is provided if Crossroads Art Center or the instructor cancels a class.
- Crossroads Art Center does not issue credit vouchers for class withdrawals.
Crossroads Art Center may occasionally provide a substitute course instructor. This is decided with a recommendation from the scheduled instructor to ensure the quality of the class.